Thursday, 22 December 2011

Nearly there!

I just wanted to write a quick blog post since I've not blogged for a few days.  I've been busy with getting things done for Christmas and doing housework bit by bit.

I've ALMOST done everything I wanted to for Christmas (need to be done by lunchtime Xmas Eve).   What did seem like a never ending to-do list is almost complete.  I've had a spurt this morning and got quite a few things crossed off.  I've got my Grasmere-style gingerbread cooling, got the packaging for that designed, got my doggy treats baked, got a box for fudge made and cleared up the kitchen ready to start making the fudge!

So that just leaves:
  • Make fudge done!
  • Make a label for the doggy treats (not that he'll care!) done!
  • Re-make my crackers (I'm not at all happy with them) done!
  • Wrap everything!
    I may need to make another batch of gingerbread....I think this batch might have an "unfortunate accident!"  ;-D
    (I DID bake a second batch!) :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...