- I Photoshopped the sign, printed it on two A4 sheets
- I glued phone book pages to a £1 30x40cm canvas (♥ Poundland ♥) for texture.
- Painted the canvas black.
- Mod Podged the two sheets to the canvas and trimmed the excess off the bottom. Let it dry.
- Sanded it lightly to distress it.
- Gave it a light wash with watery brown acrylic paint.
- Job done!
I realised after I Mod Podged it that I really should have stained the white writing before hand, maybe with an old teabag, but no matter.
(My photography skills suck! I could not get a picture of this that wasn't blurry!)